wtorek, 19 marca 2013


                                            Barcelona



Barcelona is one of my favourite cities.It is the capital of Catalonia. This is the second largest city in Spain which is located on Mediterranean sea cost. This city has a Mediterranean climate with mild winter and dry summer.
Barcelona is a very tourist place. Every year it is visited by more than seven milion tourists from all around the world.
I have lived in Barcelona for one year and I've seen it all. That's why I would like to present my favourite places.


Sagrada Familia is a large Roman Catholic church, designed by Antoni Gaudi. I have to say that this bulding is really impressive from the outside, but i don't like how it looks like inside. I also would like to mention that the entrance costs about 10 euros.





Parc Guell is a big garden with architectural elements which is situated on the hill. It was designed by Antoni Gaudi and built in the years 1900 to 1914. It is a very beautiful park with many interesting buldings. It is a very good place to take a walk and to do some activity.



La Rambla is a well-known street in the downtown, where you can buy a lot of different kinds of souvenirs. This street connects Plaza de Catalunya with the Christopher Colombus Monument in the centre.


I should to say that the beaches of Barcelona are not very nice. I prefer to stay at another place of coast like for example to “Coma Ruga”,where in my opinion beaches are more attractive and clean.


I really like a Barcelona a lot, because this is a very beautiful city and there you have got a possibility to meet a lot of people from different countries. It's a city of cultural contrasts. You can find a lot of restaurant with Indian, Pakistanian, Italian and French cuisine..



.....definitely I love BARCELONA!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz