sobota, 30 marca 2013


My trip to Paris!

Hello everybody,

Last week I went to Paris with my friends. We wanted to organize an unforgetable girl's trip and I think we will never forget it!! :)

When we landed in Paris we went to our hotel. It turned out that the hotel was Arabic and there were working only men.The hotel's manager was very happy about seeing 5 young girls and he told us that they didn't have rooms for us because of some renovation of the building. Of course he had our reservations and he offered us to stay at another hotel which belongs to the same company. But as we didn't receive any information from hotel staff before we were very surprised about all the situation. The manager wanted to drop us to another hotel by his car, but we didn't feel safe and comfortable with him so we told him to go by foot there. We already had the vision that he wanted to take us from Paris to some weird place. We were tired, angry and hungry. After all the hotel's manager walked with us to the another hotel. And... it was a very strange hotel, the hotel's owners werer from Pakistan or India ( I am not sure). And I have to tell that I am not a racist, on the contrary, I love oriental countries but these people were really weird. The manager of the second hotel hadn't teeth and walked barefoot.The hotel looks like a brothel, and we were only girls at hotel... We were really scared and before our trip we saw a movie about human traffic in Paris... and girls which were sold to Arabian sheikh... so we ran out from there as fast as it was possible... And we had to look for a new hotel... After long walking from this mistery place we found a normal Parisian hotel... Of course it was so much more expensive but we felt safe in there. 
I must add that Paris is so beautiful!




witch my friends:)


In next post I will write more about my crazy trip to Paris!

And now I whish you all Happy Easter! :)

5 komentarzy:

  1. I'll never forget this hotel!!! It was a nightmare in Paris! ...and I think next time we will be more careful with hotels! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That must have been really tough! I hope the rest of your stay was less stressful :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. That's why we all love Paris :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I wish I was there with you, in spite of all your not very pleasant adventures :). There is something magical in Paris.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. http://ingirlsview.blogspot.com/ :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń