środa, 27 marca 2013

Nightlife in Barcelona

Hi guys,


Today I would like to tell you about parties in Barcelona.
I have to say that the clubs in Spain are quite expensive but clubs in Barcelona are even expensive.

When I was living in Barcelona I was going to a party every week and I had to pay even 50 euro for entrance and drinks.
I like parties in "Porto" because there are a lot of clubs with free entrance where you can meet a lot of people from others countries. The entrance is free but you have to pay a lot for drinks.

My favourite club in Barcelona is "Agua Luna". There are a lot of  people from South America and you can listen the latin music and dance salsa.This club costs 10 euro and drinks are quite cheap.

In Barcelona you can meet a lot of places with good music and all depends on what kind of music do you like.


Porto


Opium is one of the best disco in Barcelona and the entrance there is very expensive. You 
have to be well dressed because there is a big selection.There is a very good party!



Opium:)


party:)


6 komentarzy:

  1. thanks for your instructions :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. and I can't wait to read about nightlife in Paris and country clubs :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. hahaha
    =)
    nighlife in paris... sounds gooooood 8)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Nightlife in Paris it's also amazing ! ;-)

      Usuń
    2. of course,I know something about it!:)

      Usuń
  4. OPIUM !!!
    I was there !
    I spent my Erasmus at Tarragona (about 90 km from Barcelona) and we had (like Erasmus people! :D) a crazy idea to go to Barcelona just for the party at Opium ;-)
    It was really great party ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń